* Nursing Services- Skilled nursing procedures provided by a licensed professional such as a LPN or RN.
* Personal Care- Hands on care provided by CNA or PCA.
* Home Management- Tasks such as light housekeeping, errands and transportation completed by a CNA or PCA.
* Medication Reminders- Phone call(s) placed to you to remind of medication administration.
* Medication Delivery- Prepaid medication pick up from pharmacy delivered to you.
* Companion Services- Non-medical, non-hands on care such as taking walks, providing company, talking with, and reading books/mail.