1. Catholic Charities....may include funds to pay rent, security deposits, or emergency housing aid. Call 843-388-2112.
2. Care Team, Inc....Assistance and support is offered for patients with HIV/AIDS as well as their immediate families. Housing information may be included. Call 843-236-8429.
3. Associated Charities...Furniture, appliances, and limited financial help may be available from this partnership of churches. This may include short term housing or information on local shelters. Call 843-448-6321.
4. CASA (Citizens Against Spouse Abuse) Offers emergency shelter and housing assistance. They operate a 24 hour crisis intervention (phone) counseling for parents and children as well. Call 843-626-7595.
5. Christian Missions...Offers household items, clothing, electric assistance, and more in emergency situations. Call 843-293-2411.
6. Horry County Veterans Affairs...Provides financial assistance to veterans , dependents, and survivors. Call 843-915-5480.
7. People for Caring...Assistance program for unwed mothers, including housing, rent assistance, eviction prevention, food, and clothing. Call 843-421-1749.
8. Promise Land Crisis Center...Provides low income and elderly with housing, education, and more. Call 843-358-8555.
9. Horry County Salvation Army...Runs a variety of programs, which include emergency rent, household items, utilities, and disaster programs. Call 843-488-2769.
10. Street Reach Mission....Crisis care for needy and low income, including emergency shelter, food, and other aid as available. Call 843-626-3643.